Apple Orchard

by - October 09, 2016

We love going to the apple orchard every October. Tasting the apples, finding the "perfect" ones, laughing, giggling & enjoying each others company. I feel so blessed to have this family that I do. God gave me exactly what I wanted & I love doing life with them!! Couldn't imagine my life without these 3.












Last year I made a video of us enjoying the apple orchard & had to make another one this year. This will happen every year & it will be fun to see how much the girls grow & change. But please, just don't grow up to fast..


And here is our video from last year.
I used the same song for both videos because it is such a dear song to me / our family. This is the song that Adam wrote for me. He surprised me with this song on our wedding day, having one of our best friends sing it.


You May Also Like

0 comments