I am officially a BeautyCounter consultant

by - April 25, 2017

Hi Friends, I have some exciting news!
 I have officially become a consultant for beautycounter. 



Not really sure how to start this blog post. But here it goes!

BEAUTYCOUNTER is a safe skincare line.
 It really got my attention when I saw it had a kids line.
My kids are always my first priority.



I was introduced to this line by a friend.
I was skeptical at first because there is SO MUCH stuff out there today, it can be overwhelming trying to figure out what is truly good for us. After doing my own research & learning a lot from Lindsay & even more info via facebook events by her & by beautycounter I discovered this is the real deal. Read about it for yourself, the facts don't lie.

I am by no means a sales person, actually the thought of selling anything scares me. I am not comfortable pushing products on people. So, I wont be doing that, but I will be explaining why I love this line, & why I think you will too. Its so nice to learn & see that all the ingredients that goes into each & every one of these bottles are safe for our skin. 
That is everything. 

I am hoping that in me sharing my love for this line & being a consultant you can learn about it through me & maybe love it too. You can visit my personal BeautyCounter page & shop the stuff you might be interested in & I can send you samples of some kids products!

There's so many different "business opportunities" for stay at home moms. 
But NONE of them have interested me like this has. I wasn't looking to even get started in a business, or become a consultant, but this line made me excited about safe products for my girls, so I went for it. Cause why not? I wouldn't jump into something I didn't believe in, nor write a blog posting about it alone. I truly believe in this line, what it stands for & it's a great feeling to know that when you read the "ingredients" on any of these product bottles, you'll never see a bunch of junk that you can't even pronounce.
It's all natural & all SAFE.



Did you know The United States has not passed a major federal law to regulate the safety of ingredients used in personal care products since 1938. Wow.

I for 1 am not ok putting products on my kids that have harmful hidden ingredients in them. My kids deserve better, & it starts with me. 



The kids line is what really drew me in. I am a stay at home mom, I live & breath for my kids. I would do anything to keep them safe.I have been looking for the "perfect" kids line that I felt good about, & this is it. Your kids use what you buy, you are your children's voice. 

The sunscreen line is also SAFE, CLEAN INGREDIENTS & EFFECTIVE. You can't say that for about 80% of the sunscreens on the shelf at your local store.




Did you know 1 in 8 women gets diagnosed with breast cancer? 
40 years ago, it was 1 in 20. 


Also since 1975 children's cancer has increased by 20%. 

My passion with this line is about the kids products. 
Our kids skin deserves the best. I had no idea I was washing my kids with harmful products. We just assume that there can't possibly be harmful & cancer causing ingredients in our children's products, this is America after all, but there is. I am not saying that using a different brand than this is going to cause some sort of disease. But, when you do that day in & day out, every morning & every night & when the ingredients aren't pure, thats a risk I am not willing to take.Especially on my children.
You can't change what you do not know. I don't think any of us would willingly put harmful products onto our children's skin. We are just uninformed. 
I used "gentle BABY soap" that I thought was safe, yet if you read the ingredients on the bottle you'll see it's not safe. What is packed into the bottle we "trust" is garbage.
 It's not ok with me. 

THIS SITE is so helpful. You can search any product that you are not sure about, & it will tell you how hazardous it is. Beauty counter will never get over a 3!! 
every product is rated 1-10. 1 being the best, 10 being the worst.


Summer & London deserve to have good products put into there perfect little sensitive skin. products that I feel safe letting sit on their skin & not worry about the harm it could be causing.
Your kids deserve it too. 




Please click on the link below. It is my personal website for BeautyCounter. Read about it. 
Do your own research. What we smother on our skin day in & day out matters. 



Ill leave you with this video-

You May Also Like

0 comments