Cowboy Salsa

by - April 09, 2018






I got this recipe from my sister in law, Amanda. I will be forever  grateful 🙌

1 can Black Beans (drain & rinse)
1 can Corn (drain & rinse)
2/3 Cup Chopped Cilantro 
2/3 Cup Green Onion
1 Cup chopped Tomato
2 Cups Cut up Avocado


Dressing:
1/4 C ( I do a little less of that actually, maybe about half) Olive Oil.
1/4 C Red Wine Vinegar
1/4 Cumin (I do a little more)
3/4 tsp Salt (more to taste)

Squeeze 1/2 a lime on top (optional)

Eat it with chips like I do, or as a salad like my little London does, she just eats huge spoonfulls 😆
Either way, its sure to be a hit with everyone! 



I like to buy organic Cilantro, Green Onion, & Tomato. Makes it even healthier 😉
For a larger batch, like I always do, just double everything.

You May Also Like

0 comments