Pre-School!

by - September 05, 2013



It happened. My little girl has officially grown up enough to head off to pre-school. I am so happy and so sad all at the same time. It is so nice to get a break a couple days a week for about 2 hours, but its also sad that she is no longer "little"...

Cant believe how grown up she is. 

Summer how did you become such a little lady? I just love the stage you are in. We get to go out for "lunch dates" and have girl time, you are just so grown up, it is so much fun and so crazy how fast this season has come. You are so sweet and loving, honestly the kindest little girl mommy has ever met (not only saying this because I am your mom either) People tell me all the time how nice and sweet and well behaved you are & that makes my heart so happy. You truly care about other peoples feelings & you show love to everyone you come in contact with. I am so blessed to have such a sweet little girl like you.
These days you are very much into princesses! Ariel is your favorite but you definitely love all the other princesses to and know them all my their name and favorite song, hehe! It is so much fun to play princesses with you :)..I hope this stage lasts a LOOONG time.
We love you so much Summer, thanks for making our lives so much more fun and enjoyable! You are the best!! xo



















You May Also Like

0 comments