introducing...

by - April 21, 2014



Well this post is 2 months late. When people say your life gets more busy with 2 children, they are not lying. 

I would like to "officially" introduce my 2nd born..

London Joy Fudge
Born. February 6th 2014
11:16 am
20" long
7 lbs. 1 oz

Cant believe my little baby is already 10 weeks old. Crazy. Honestly she has been such a good, happy baby. 
I never wrote about her birth story so ill quickly go over it, I could make this story long but I'm going to make it short & sweet!
She was born on a Thursday morning. I got to the hospital at about 9am. My Doctor broke my water at about 10 am. My contractors went from stable and easy peasy to horrifying and the worst pain of my life.
(now getting another tattoo will be like a walk in the park) 
Within that next hour I went from 4cm to 10cm in about 40 mins. I was planning on getting all the drugs I could of course, I mean who wants to feel this pain?....not me! But everything happened so fast they hadn't even got my arm IV put in by the time I was about ready to push for goodness sakes. I told my nurse, "I NEED MY EPIDURAL NOW!" She called the anesthesiologist and they wheeled in the epidural cart. I waited and waited for what felt like an eternity, still in so much pain while they take their sweet time (or so it seemed)... the nurse checked me again about 2 mins later and told me it was to late for an epidural and they wheeled the machine back out of the room...saddest sight ever. All I could think was "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Then within 10 second I was pushing. 10 mins of pushing and London Joy fudge was Born. Thank God my Doctor made it just in time. 
For all of you out there who thought I gave birth with no drugs as a choice, no, I did not.  & I wouldn't recommend it ;)

Thankfully, I was up and walking around just a couple hours after London was born. So that was a plus. Thank you Jesus for a FAST birth (& recovery) even if it was thee worst pain I have ever felt and hope to never feel again ;) 






Big Sister Summer gets to come meet London. Love her expressions! 



wearing her Elsa dress that she got as a big sister gift from London. 





                      

You May Also Like

0 comments