Hello again

by - August 05, 2014

Wow, summer-time is literally flying by this year. I don't know if it's because I have two kids, but, it seems like I blinked and its almost time to get ready for school.

On top of that, I have been thee worst about taking photos this year. I have a nice camera and I have taken it out twice all summer. yes, lame. My phone on the other hand has captured millions of photos. If only the resolution was as nice as my camera, then we would be set.

Here are a few photos from this year. Poor second child barely gets any photos taken of her when it comes to mommy's NICE camera. Sorry Lo.

Taking it back to Easter. 
 classy. have to get out those buggers while you wait in line to meet the easter bunny ;)

 Easter Morning. 



 She is so pretty

 Hubby and my trip to Florida 
(celebrating our 5 year anniversary a tad early) 

Summers gift from Disney.


This was in late May. London's baby dedication at church. 13 weeks old.  Slept through the whole thing. 


 Park fun! Love that London loves the swing. Summer was terrified of the swing until she was 2 years old. here is Lo at almost 5 months old. Such a happy girl


  This girl learned how to ride her bike this year
 (with training wheels) 
She rides like a pro now! 
She got her bike from the Easter Bunny ;) 

what makes my life complete. 

 Family camp! July 17th.



Lo with Great Grandpa & Grandma.





You May Also Like

0 comments