mother

by - August 07, 2014

Yesterday was my beautiful mom's birthday. I am so lucky & beyond blessed to have her as my mom. She is beautiful on the inside & outside, loyal, understanding, sweet, smart, funny, kind, lovable and one of my best friends. Mothers are a girls best friend. I feel so lucky to have 2 girls of my own and I hope to be as great of a mom and my mom is to me. 



I just love my two girls with my whole heart. It is crazy how being a mother changes you, for the better. I don't know what I would be without these 2 little munchkins in my life. They are my greatest joy and blessing.  

Summer Victoria Fudge. 
My 3 year old. Sweet, Kind, Loyal, Loving, Free Spirited, Friends With Everyone, Lovable, Goofy, Strong Willed, Sensitive, Animal Lover, Picky Eater & has the softest heart I know. 
She will be 4 years old THIS MONTH! What?! 

London Joy Fudge
Turned 6 months old on the 6th of August.
All I can say is. THANK YOU JESUS for the BEST SLEEPER EVER, happiest baby ever and my little snuggle bug. 
So thankful Jesus gave me the greatest surprise and I conceived her 11 days (yes 11 days!) after a miscarriage! 
Miracle Baby. 
She brings so much joy to all of our lives. 


Londons first ice-cream taste. It was her 6 month birthday mark. so I guess she figured, why not? 
She went right for the dilly bar as Summer and I were taking selfies! 





Being a mama to these 2 is the best. 

You May Also Like

0 comments