day in the life

by - September 15, 2014

A day in the life of a stay-at-home mommy. 
Out for the day
.....


Rise & Shine! 
School starts in just over an hour. 
in this hour I have I need to..
1) make the beds
2) feed both my children (& if time permits, myself..bonus)
3) get everyone changed, dressed, brush hair.
4) let the dog out
5) get myself ready. depending on how much time I have I may or may not need to wear a hat ;)
6) hopefully put on at least a touch of makeup.
7) make sure the diaper bag is packed, bottles, formula, diapers, wipes, change of baby clothes, snacks, juice box & so on..
8) feed the dog, kennel the dog up
9) OUT THE DOOR!


8am


coffee for mommy to start the day.


& I manages to get ready in 10 mins. The hat hides my messy, dirty just got out of bed hair ;)

& We are off to school!




Now Lo and mommy get in some shopping at Target
(first time in the target cart. I had to hold her hand so she wouldn't tip ;) but she thought it was pretty cool, for about 5 mins ;)
::7 months old.::

Lo fell asleep in the car on the way to the mall. I successfully managed to put her in stroller & go to the restroom without her waking up.
Thank. You. Jesus.



While at the mall..
Baby Gap. 
New Sweats for mama.
& MAC make-up 

Look who woke up and is as happy as can be



Nana met us at noodles for a quick lunch.


Pick up Summer from school 11:55.
silly face

HOME! 
Get Summer lunch and make London some banana baby food


time to head out for a walk for everyone!


Back from our walk & now Sum and I make home-made pizza while daddy is gone for the evening.



Bath for the girls. Then a movie night for Summer and I.


Night time books, GOODNIGHT!








You May Also Like

0 comments