chatbooks

by - October 21, 2014

I recently discovered thee amazing, ChatBooks!
I love it! I mean love! 
This app is amazing for INSTAGRAM. which, these days is perfect for me! I don't take my nice camera out much and most photos (all photos) are taken on my iPhone. I started making a shutterfly book and did my pages "instagram" style (square) since thats what shape the photos automatically comes from instagram. dont get me wrong, I love shutter fly but, lets be honest, I have a couple hundred photos on instagram and it is pretty darn annoying to remember to  "upload" the photo through my shutterfly app on my phone, then when on a computer I need to go onto shutterfly and find the photo, then upload it to my book, try to place them all in order, then retype a caption. SO ANNOYING. By the time I get all my pictures on there, I have been sitting on the computer for over an hour (who has time for that?!) and the book is at like $60.. ouch. 
BUT THIS amazing chapbooks automatically saves all your instagrams  and tracks them by date, saves your "caption" and puts the photos in order. When you upload 60 new photos, you will get alerted that a "new book" is ready to be ordered. you get 60 pictures each book. I just ordered my whole instagram series, so I got 6 books and I will definitely be buying more and more through the years.

ALSO, you can download the app on your phone and you DO NOT have to have an instagram account to use this, you can start a "new book" from scratch. Upload the phtotos from your phone and make a new book that way.

Seriously. Love this! 


you have to try this.
just click here

your welcome ;)

You May Also Like

0 comments