Its been almost a year....

by - January 16, 2015

  

Can't believe our little love bug is almost ONE.. for me this went by so much faster than it did for my first, Summer.  I just realized that her birthday is like 3 weeks away just a few days ago…. I need to start planning this birthday party asap.

Last year at this time I was so exhausted and so done with being pregnant. I felt like I was going to be pregnant forever, and I was only about 35 weeks along. I can't imagine going to 42 weeks or something ridiculously crazy like that. When you can no longer reach your feet, everything you put on makes you look like a whale, you have somebody kicking you in the tummy AT ALL TIMES & you have thee worst back pain that doesn't go away no matter what you do, 
you kinda can't wait to just give birth.

Thankfully London came at 38weeks 4 days. I am not even going to reminisce about the birth story. I'll spare you. It was quick, painful and let me just say this.. if you are considering giving birth with no pain meds, stop being an idiot ;). I WANTED the pain meds, but little miss impatient had to come within that hour of getting checked into my hospital room….eesh

Look at this cute face though. yea, yea, she was totally worth the pain ;)




LONDON: You are a sweet, kind, & a strong willed little girl. You know what you want and you are determined to get it, but you are always willing to lean in for a kiss to get what you have your eyes on. You are crazy strong for just an 11 month old little girl, seriously. You have 10 teeth & boy does it hurt when you bite! You adore your sister Summer. You think she is pretty funny.
 You're an amazing sleeper, slept through the night around 6 weeks and still do. Put yourself to sleep on your own, don't need to rock-a-bye- and you self sooth yourself with your thumb (thank you Jesus!). You have no real desire to walk yet, I wish you would though so I don't have to constantly wash your hands from crawling on the floor ;). 
You are always smiling and I am pretty sure you are one of the happiest babies around and so easy going. You look just like your daddy but you have your mommies determination and one track mind. We love you so much. Cant even imagine life without you, & I know everyone says that, but it's true. You complete this family. & don't worry, I have no plans of making you a middle child, your father on the other hand, well, that's a whole other story ;)






BTW- Happy New Year, 2015 :)

You May Also Like

0 comments