by - July 22, 2015

A few weeks ago I made the decision to really work on myself at getting fit and back in great shape. Which means running again. I stopped running about 2 years ago after hurting my knee and it put me out longer then I had planned :(. But I am back at it! I try to run 4 to 5 days a week and workout 6 days a week at home. It is not always easy (never easy, lets be honest, I would rather sit down and just sit..) but I found this quote and it really stuck and it keeps me going. 



I made a goal to walk 20,000 steps in a day and I did it. I ran 3 miles 2 times that day.  I realize 3 miles is barely anything to an everyday running, but for me just getting back into running a couple weeks ago, I was pretty happy with myself ;)




Summer has had fun getting into the workout mode with me. I even went & bought her her very first pair of running shoes. She has been wanting to run along side me. So fun. 

Every single time I lay on the floor to do any kind of exercise, this little stinker sits on me and bounces on me,  hits me and slaps me…I am starting to think its just her way of showing me love ;) .

You May Also Like

0 comments