home sweet home

by - July 16, 2015

Well, I haven't blogged in a while...I feel like I always start my new postings saying that, which means these are very far and few between ;). Anyways, I wanted to post a few photos of our home. We have done so much since moving in in 2013.. I never took before and after shots (I am horrible at that). But, I am going to post some "up to date ones" since my last posting about our house. In the future we plan to tear down the wall in our front room that attaches to the kitchen and open up the whole main level. also completely gut and redo our kitchen and also put in hardwood flooring throughout the main level. But until then, here is our home now. 

These photos are not the best of quality because I took them on my phone. I didn't feel like taking the time to take out the nice camera. talk about lazy ;)

Behind our front door is the first room. This is where we enjoy movie nights in the fall and winter months with a nice warm fire going, & the windows cracked open, so nice! This is also gracie, our dogs favorite spot to sleep the day away. 




This "hutch" is where we store all of the kids games, and in the drawers are batteries, dog stuff, and in the other drawer are all the kiddos shoes. 

 The kitchen 






The Sunroom 
Even though its really not technically a sunroom. Its always sunny so that name just stuck ;)
This is where we spend most of our time playing and making a complete mess of this room. 
You can see the pool out this back window, although its sunny now so you can't see it to well in the photo. 


& here is how it looks on a normal day (everyday) 

 ;)

Patio, Backyard & Pool
Out the "sunrom" door leads to our patio, pool and backyard.
Here is my "mint, cilantro, chives, and peppers."  










Summer and I spend every nice afternoon in the pool while London takes her afternoon nap which I am loving every minute of ;) 
(Summer pulls me around in this chair, it is a boat & she is my dolphin, hehe)

Back into the house and Down to the basement/ Playroom 






All the way up stairs now to the bedrooms
Londons bedroom.
L changed rooms from what she originally had when Summer got a queen sized bed, which is why you see a difference in where the changing table is ;)
 I love that I can spy on them when Summer goes in Londons crib with her in the morning. I know everything ;)

Adam & my bedroom
 This house is older so the bedrooms are small, our king sized bed almost takes up the whole room. But thats ok, a king sized bed is necessary. So ill take the small quarters ;)




Summers bedroom. 





Upstairs bathroom 


We love to go for walks nightly if possible and mommy normally goes for a morning run everyday. we have a nice trail near our house and lots of parks. 




You May Also Like

0 comments