Summer starts Pre-K

by - September 11, 2015


My mini me is starting Pre-K! Her official first day of school will be this Monday, but on wednesday we had orientation. She got to meet most of her classmates and of course her teacher.
So, this called for the 
"first day of school" photos ;)! 

My prayer for her this year:
That you will have peace in your everyday school life and Gods voice will be loud in your heart. That you make great friendships & that you are a leader and know who you are in Christ. I pray that you will be respectful to your teacher and have good listening ears. I pray you will learn lots and make lots of great memories. That you will be confident and excited for what the day has in store for you. Make the best of every situation and be kind to others & that others are kind to you. That you will be happy, joyful & always trust Jesus & know he is beside you all the time. That you will remember that YOU are kind, smart, funny, loyal, loving, forgiving and you make a great friend! Amen. 


This is the last year that Summer wont be in full time kindergarten so I am eating up as much daily time with her as I can. Next year, I will be a wreck.
NOT looking forward to her starting kindergarten. 





Off to school we go.











You May Also Like

0 comments