Fall time is here!!

by - September 27, 2012

I love this nice cool crisp weather. It is lovely. Perfect for that nice cup of hot coffee or a caribou run :) (I love the white chocolate pumpkin spice mocha) Last night Adam and I went to pick out some pumpkins, such a nice night, a little chilly, but nice. Summer had fun picking them out...she would put her little finger on her face and walk through saying "Humm.....hummm....hummmmm" so funny! I think her favorite part was getting some warm popcorn from inside at the end (they do have really good popcorn.) Well we still have yet to carve them or paint them...but that will come next week. I went and got some black and white paint so Summer and I could just go crazy and paint the pumpkins since she is still to little to really enjoy carving them.























Oh my goodness.. totally need to tell you guys about this! So, tonight as I was making my bed (yes, I didn't make my bed this morning but made it tonight cause I am a weirdo like that) anyways, as I was making it Summer was just watching me (in her birthday suit) and kinda said "Peee" the best she could...I didn't think to much of it I just looked at her and smiled and she was already out the door... ...I then heard her in the bathroom pulling out her little potty from the closet and I went over and peeked my head in to see her sitting on her potty.. (Now just know that she ALWAYS sits on her potty with no luck...) So I just said, "ok now you just sit there for a bit like a big girl & try to go potty :)....) and I kept picking up my room and letting her have her time alone...and I peeked my head back in to find that she had gone POTTY!! yes people POTTY!! IT WAS A BIG NIGHT! I started clapping for her and saying how much of a big girl she was and she looked at me like I was crazy... :-/

Well I am one happy mama!

She then walked out of the bathroom like "no big deal" and got a diaper laid it on the floor and tried to put her diaper on...silly kid...I then explained to her that if she keeps going in the potty that we can go pick her out some BLUE big girl undies with hop hops on them..( hop hop's are frogs to Summer..she likes to call them hop hop's!) ! She actually seemed to get excited about that :)

You May Also Like

0 comments