Our weekend

by - September 23, 2012

Had a photo-shoot this weekend, but other then that it was pretty laid back :). We took summer to highland park, can't believe I never knew about this place! So cool!! Summer had so much fun playing. Also, I haven't done a project in a while so I started a project making a bench, Yes, from SCRATCH! (OK, OK, the husband was a big help with this one so I guess I can't take all the credit!)
Like always, I never remember to take pictures of the projects that I do...But when the bench is totally finished I'll put a picture up. Here are just a few pictures from this weekend. Summer and I looking through her baby book (she loves to look at pictures of herself) and then a cute picture I took real quick before Summer got in the tub! So cute :)

Good Night!






You May Also Like

0 comments