HOO HOO

by - October 23, 2012

Last night a few of us friends all got together and went to an old folks home for all the kids to pass out candy. All the kiddos dressed up in their halloween costumes and it was so adorable! Summer is a OWL this year which is perfect cause she loves owls and making the "hoo hoo" sound hehe. Yesterday when she woke up she saw her costume and when I walked in her room she started shooting "HOO HOO!.....HOO HOO!" with a big grin and was pointing at her costume :) So fun to see her get excited about it! So tonight before we left I snapped a few pictures of Summer in her costume! I actually got her to "look" at the lens by telling her "Look right here (in the lens) and maybe you will see a bug!" It worked, she was completely focused on that lens! haha...I feel a tad bit bad for telling her she MIGHT see a bug but if I didn't tell her that she would never have looked! I mean look just how cute those shots came out :) I am in love with this little girl.. It was so cute to watch her walk up to all the older folks and give them the little bags of candy that all of us mom's had made the week before :) Summer had a lot of fun with all her friends tonight!
















 Both picking their nose..classy. 
Sawyer was watching Summer pick hers, and then starting picking his...haha! Kids :)

You May Also Like

0 comments