Happy Friday!

by - October 12, 2012

Burr it has been so cold outside lately. I know I say that I love fall but when I say that, what I mean is , 60 degrees... NOT 40! I miss being able to go outside without getting a red nose, and this is just the beginning. I don't know why I live in MN..well I guess I do, family , OK and I KINDA, just a tad bit like all the change of seasons.... BUT I think I am meant for Arizona...well, maybe one day :)

Yesterday we had a girls day out. Summer, me and my mom all went out to the mall to get some lunch at CRAVE, one of my favorite places, went on some rides with Summer and ended it with some fun at the American Girl store (Summers favorite!)
We had a fun day.


Today is Friday and on Fridays Summer and I stay in. We stay in our jammies & play, relax, do some crafts, clean, watch a disney movie and play tea party.. So, today we decided to FINALLY paint our pumpkins that we bought 2 weeks ago!! Summer had a blast and though it was pretty cool.

Here are a few picture of the last could days















You May Also Like

0 comments