bye bye, baby hair!

by - November 11, 2012

Yesterday, Saturday, November 10th we got little miss Summer's FIRST hair cut! Big step people, big step. She is just a few months over two and I thought it was time. I ended up not cutting quite as much as I thought I might, & I am glad cause she looks adorable! Really I only had him even out the back of her hair, there was a little bit that was longer then the rest and that longer piece was her sweet baby hair! Yes, hard to cut :( he saved it for me though and put it in its own cute little bag, I also had him taper off her bangs that go off to the side. Geez its hard to know what to do to your kids hair! But I ultimately decided to keep it as long as possible while cutting it all even and kept her bangs swooped to the side. It will be a while now until we go back cause now we are letting it grow, grow, grow :)

She did such a great job, she had a very, very serious face the whole time she was getting it cut, which was pretty funny :)...Summer is pretty proud of her hair and is feeling like quite the "big girl" tee hee hee















You May Also Like

0 comments