Tis the season

by - November 10, 2012

I know I know, it is only November (and just the beginning) BUT I could not resist putting up my christmas decor! It is after all my favorite time of the year, along side my birthday, tee hee hee!
I was extra excited to put up the tree and all the other christmas goodies because Summer is now old enough to get into it, even though she lost interest after about 30 mins..Her favorite part was for sure drinking our hot chocolates together (although mama was drinking coffee, which Summer had a few sips of..but we decided she needed her own big girl cup!) with the christmas lights lit up on our laps we drank our nice cups of yumminess , oh so pretty and fun! Husby was busy working on the tree and snapping pictures of Summer and I.

It was a fun night that is for sure. I just love Christmas, don't you? :)













You May Also Like

0 comments