Hello 2013...oh..oops you have been here a while!

by - March 01, 2013

Well, I guess you can officially put me in the "worst blogger ever" category! Ugh...I try, but....I have just not been in a blogging mood lately. mmhm..I know, its been like 2 months..eek! just shhhh.

Well a lot has happened in the past couple months, where to begin? Well, We the biggest thing is that we are officially in our new home! Oh yea! We couldn't be happier, we just love it! It has been a long process but we finally made it. Thank God! It is a perfect single family house literally right down the street from my parents (3 min drive, 10 min walk). Our house is by nice parks, lakes, woods and paths, so perfect, I feel so blessed! It is pretty much everything I had on my wish list.

1) I really wanted a cute single family home
2) Nice neighborhood
3) A nice yard for Summer to play in..really wanted it to be fenced in!! (and It is!)
4) at least 3 bedrooms all on same level
5) Basement
6) Close to parks (walking distance)

God is so good and I feel so incredibly blessed..Not only did I get all those things in this house but also more! Our house also has an underground pool and still plenty of yard to play in. The verse that come to mind is this one

Psalm 37:4
Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Since being in our new home Summer has been putting herself to sleep all by herself like a "big girl". She is officially in a big girl bed and was so excited for it! The first night in our new house I was a little nerves and thought maybe being in a new home would freak her out a little or make her nerves or something. I thought I would have to rock-a-bye her and do our "normal" nighttime routine. I sat down in the rocking chair and said "OK Summer ready to rock?" she said "Nope! I will put myself to sleep! (with a grin on her face)" Then she told Adam and I to "shut the door and turn off the lights" seriously?! we were SHOCKED. We did as she asked and she was fast asleep with in 10 Min's and we did not hear a peep out of her all night. I was happy and a little sad to know how grown up she had suddenly seemed.




You May Also Like

0 comments