Spring

by - March 28, 2013

Today I sit here not sure what to write about, feeling very unmotivated. But still I decided to write in my blog.

A few new things here at "home with the fudges" ..
We are just loving our new home, the snow is melting and I am finally starting to get a peek at our backyard which has been covered in snow! I still haven't seen our backyard all pretty and beautiful! Everyday Summer is wanting to go swimming in our pool, & everyday I can see the pool more and more as the snow melt off and I know its not to much longer when her and I can have pool days! Let me just say, I'm excited for those days where Summer takes a long nap and I can lay out by the pool and soak up some rays!

One new thing with me is I have been running, and if any of you know me very well this is something I don't normally do. I dislike running very much. I probably haven't ran since 2nd grade, sad I know. I have always ran a LITTLE bit while at the gym...maybe 7-10 mins at a time..
But I have made the decision to run a 5K this Spring / summer.
Adam and I have been at the gym getting our run on and I can now run 2 miles before having to walk, now all of you "runners" out there can just stop laughing right now! As I said, I am new to this ;)

Wish me luck people! Ill keep ya posted.



Ok now some news I am actually excited and happy to talk about, (no, no baby news!) In just 4 weeks we are going to DISNEY WORLD! Oh happy day! The last time we were there was THREE years ago (geeeez) and I was pregnant. Now my little Summer is two and a half and I can not wait to take her here! The whole family is going.. My parents, Tyler, Jessica, Rylen & then Adam, Summer and I. Seriously, my most favorite place on earth! I don't care that I'm 24..No, ill shout it from the roof tops FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD! I will never be to old for Disney.
 Planning & getting the clothing is one of the fun parts right? Here are some things on my list. 


Mommy's List

Summer's list



Daddy's List 



You May Also Like

0 comments