WALT DISNEY RECAP!

by - May 22, 2013

Just realized I have not even blogged about my Disney trip with the family, oops. We were there for a total of 9 days and boy did it go by fast! I was not at all ready to leave, but back to reality we go!

This trip was so much fun, & so exciting to experience with my sweet 2 year old (almost 3).  I am so thankful for my parents who made this trip possible for everyone to go on, they are such a blessing to us! The plane ride was great, I was a little nerves and packed way to much to keep her occupied! Summer did perfect, no really, she was perfect. She didn't even get to half of the things I had packed away for her. She was so giddy and excited to go on the air plane, she loved looking out the window and really took the whole thing in.  After we had landed Summer was then so excited to be in a whole new state, Disney State! She kept saying "is mickey here? mickey here mama?" Then we got to get on the Disney bus which took us to our Disney Resort & Summer was all excited and giddy for the bus ride, so fun. Its fun to watch her get excited about these "little things" ...

Day 1 we spent at Magic Kingdom, Summer got to meet some princesses right away when we got there which was probably the best thing in the world to see. She was so cute, shy, giddy, excited and star struck all at the same time, it was the best thing to watch her face. We also enjoyed rides, more characters, junk food overload and just a fun disney experience with a 2 year old, a whole new thing for me. Its so fun cause I saw disney through a whole new light (reminded me of going when I was 3). She had a blast playing with her cousin Rylen too, those 2 are buddies! I loved being here with my whole family, what a great and amazing fun time we all had together!




We also got lots of pool time , beach time, hollywood studios, epcot, shows and one of Summers favorite things was when Adam and I took her to a disney princess lunch! It was all fun to Summer she was the happiest little girl ever the whole time we were there.
Adam and I took Summer, just the three of us, to a disney princess lunch where all the princesses come to your table and talk with you and take photos with you and all that fun stuff. Summer was so cute, Best day of her life I think, she still talks about  it all the time. She even got to go around the restaurant with Cinderella for a princess procession...biggest smile on her face the entire time haha!





I feel like I could write about the trip in a 10 page blog but I do not have the time nor the desire to sit here and do that. But this was such a fun trip, so many exciting things & going to disney with Summer and seeing it through her eyes was just about the best thing to experience as her mommy. We had the best time as a family and I am so thankful and glad we all got to do this together! yippy! So with all this said I will go ahead and post some more photos! :)



























You May Also Like

0 comments