Our new home

by - May 23, 2013

Well we are all settled into our new home..we have been for a while, I just have not blogged about it!! We moved in to our new home in late February / early March (I cant remember!) We just love, love, love our new place. I had a few things on my wish list and I cant believe God blessed us with basically  all of them! 

Here were a few things on my wish list. 

1) have at least 3 bedrooms all on the same level
2) nice fenced in backyard
3) parks in walking distance
4) basement (for those thunderstorms...(I would get so nerves when we lived in our townhouse) 
5) open(ish) floor plan (I don't like feeling boxed in) 
6) bathroom attached to master <---- the only one we didn't get :) & I can live with that

Are house in located in the apple valley and we just love our location. There is a nice trail just a block from our house that walks inside a bunch of beautiful trees and wooded area. There are 3 parks along the way to choose from also whith is a huge PLUS. I just love taking walks every morning with Summer & we can stop & play at a few different parks along the way. 

Our house also has a pool which I am really excited for. I wasn't to sure about this house when I first heard it had a pool, cause that makes me really nerves with a 2 year old! But this house also came with an alarm system, so every time Summer opens a door that can lead outside a little beep goes off and it tells me which door she has opened, HUGE PLUS! We also got a pool alarm to go inside the pool which is basically for if Summer were to fall in an alarm will go off, but lets hope that never happens! 

This house is so nice and has so much more space then our townhouse we used to live in. I am so happy to be here. Gracie (our dog) can finally go outside and run and play without being tied up, so nice, she just loves it! 

Now for some pictures! 

This is the room you walk into as soon as you come into our front door.. we call this the "front room/ living room" 





Next you can see where you can go up stairs or down. The bedrooms are all up the basement is down with the laundry room and a second bathroom.. I didn't take photos of the basement. It is all used for Summer "Playroom!" 
Here is also a little photo of our kitchen (well part of it)




Next is the Sunroom..Where we spend most of our time. 





Ok now for the upstairs.. i only took pictures of our bedroom, Summers room and bathroom..not the spare room which will soon enough be used for a baby room.. 


 




Summers room..




 upstairs bathroom

patio / backyard







You May Also Like

0 comments