The little THINGS I love.

by - June 05, 2013

I love reading blogs about fashion, style, design, DIY projects, beauty, hair, make-up, skincare & all that sort of stuff. 

I thought I would talk about all my favorite little things that make me smile from make-up, jewelry, skincare and whatever else comes to mind.

First off lets talk about my favorite jewelry. or should I say PIECE of jewelry.  I love, love, love twisted-silver..seriously they have the most unique, fun, classy, trendy jewelry ever. when I say jewelry I am mostly talking about their necklaces! Love them
I bought this piece about 2 months ago and couldn't be more obsessed with it. It literally can go with anything. Dressed up in heals and skinny jeans, or dressed down in my baseball cap & yoga gear. Just what I want in a necklace.

My Husby recently just bought me this necklace. This was a just because I love you necklace. I sent him a text with a link to where this necklace was telling him this necklace was 60% off and only for a day..next thing I knew he already had bought it for me! what a guy right?! 

Both these Necklaces are from twisted-silver. I have my eyes on a few more, but those will have to wait ;)...


Ok how many of you love baths?! Let me just make 1 thing clear..no 2 things clear. 
#1 baths are not just for babies & kids & #2 baths are not only for women! 
I have this amazing stuff that my Dad got me for Christmas last year. He knows that I have a hard time falling asleep at night. I got home and tried this stuff and it literally works people. I fell sound asleep! Not only does it really help you to relax and to fall asleep but it smells heavenly. Also, they have different kinds, not just this sooth sleep one. they have a relax & relief a comfort and calm a Therapeutic one. They have whatever you need to feel AMAZING, no seriously. They make them in bath salt and also a foaming bath. 
Ok, stop reading this, go buy / order yourself some of this amazing stuff then come back & we will continue talking.

Now for my favorite skincare products. After a long day my favorite thing to do at night is come home and take off all my make-up and apply my amazing skincare products. Now a couple of these products can really dry out my skin (anyones skin) so its very important to have a really nice moisturizer. 


One of the things I love dearly is my Clarisonic!  My parents bought it for me 2 Christmases ago and I have been using it religiously ever since.


After I wash all my makeup off, every night to every other night I use these retinoid pads. These are awesome. Love them. This is a great Anti-aging product. 


After my retinoid pads I use 4 drops of Skinceuticals blemish + Age serum. (my skin is prone to
breakouts and this has helped a lot.)

Last I use my favorite, favorite moisturizer. This is by Eminence Organic skincare line and I can honestly tell my skin just loves this stuff and feels like a baby's butt after I put this on. It feels heavenly.
They have a ton of great skin care products and I love that its organic.



Once a week or every other week I use my PMD (Personal Microderm) 
This is a great at home device to get the results you would get if you go in and get this professionally  done at a clinic. This is a noninvasive form of exfoliation and mild skin resurfacing that removes the dead skin cells from the outer layer of the skin.


Some of my favorite make-up

I love Bobbi Brown. Mostly, the Shimmer brick and her make up brushed that feel heavenly on the skin. 

<3 hope everyone has an awesome Wednesday! 

You May Also Like

0 comments