late posting.

by - August 01, 2013

What do ya know, my blog is once again getting no love. Sorry blog. Life gets busy and other things take priority but I AM BACK! 



So this is kinda late news I am "announcing" since most everyone knows. But I do need to make this "blog" official and everything soooooo, we are expecting again! Yippy! I held off on telling people for a while because of my last pregnancy...but I have had like 4..no 5 doctors appointments since finding out about this new pregnancy and I have had 3 ultrasounds and heard the heart beat loud and clear and we are happy to say this is a good pregnancy! We are so excited and I am about 12 weeks right now!  My belly is getting bigger and growing. I guess its true you show a lot sooner with the 2nd child! 


Baby #2 is due February 16th 2014! 

You May Also Like

0 comments