baby room inspiration

by - August 02, 2013

Well by this time when I was pregnant with Summer we were already out shopping for nursery furniture and I was getting it all ready. I was a bit excited to say the least. So this time around I think I am taking everything much slower...this is the furthest I have gotten, looking at nurseries for ideas that I like. We already have the nursery furniture so thats one thing we can check off the check list! Our furniture is a dark cherry wood, so it works for either boy or girl. this time around I am really liking the neutral colors for a nursery. I will add some pink or blue here or there but for the most part (at least so far) I really love the beige, neutral feel of these nurseries. Classy & Clean..Cant really go wrong with that.








loving this chevron wall! but considering hubby already did Summers wall, I am guessing he wont want to do another wall for baby..maybe I can settle for a big area rug.. 

love. love. love this rocking chair..mine squeaks & although it probably annoys me way more then it would a baby I would love to get a rocking chair like this. Thinking this wont happen though (I can hope!). Isn't it just lovely?! ...yea I think so too..probably would break my pocket book though ;)

Happy Friday Everyone! 


You May Also Like

0 comments