School Shopping!

by - August 03, 2013

I cant believe it. My little Summer is going to be starting preschool NEXT MONTH. Its kinda surreal. She just made the cut off so she will be the youngest but I know that wont be a problem for Summer as she is very much a "people / kid" person, loves kids! Summer and I are going to start "school shopping" soon! That is so much fun to say! At this point, I realize this is more fun for me then it is for Summer. But who knows this may be the only year I really get to "choose" the clothing. Although when we were at target today and I wanted to look at school clothes everything I held up she either said "No, I don't really like that" Or "....mayyyyybe" she just kept picking out little tutu skirts and I didn't feel like buying more of those. We left empty handed as far as clothes go. She did find a purse she LOVED so we left with that and she has been carrying it around her shoulder all day. It does look very cute on her, I must say. Good choice Sum! 

Here are some things on my list for school shopping.






Here is her little purse. 



You May Also Like

0 comments