apple of my eye

by - October 04, 2015

I love fall, besides the fact that it truly does mean cold weather is fast approaching, you just need to overlook that part and enjoy this lovely season! Last weekend we went to the apple orchard and to be honest everyone (mostly me) was a bit distracted during the whole entire day due to having to re-home my sweet pup Henry the night before. I didn't even take any photos or videos while we were there. Sad face.
We are all feeling much better THIS weekend and so it called for a RE-DUE!! Back to the apple orchard we go, it was so much more fun this time around. The weather was crisper, the crowds were fewer and we were all in much better spirits. I love this time of the year, and this is one of our favorite things to do. Defiantly going to become a family tradition.











You May Also Like

0 comments