First baby tooth gone, it happend.

by - October 27, 2015

My mini, Summer lost her first tooth the other night. It was very exciting, for the both of us ;). It had been wiggly for about 3 weeks. 
We were at team D on sunday night & when I went to pick her up from childcare her tooth was just hanging there by a thread. We went back to the offices and mommy pulled it out. Although I must say, not on the first or second attempt, it took a few times of pulling & Summer (& mommy) freaking out, (just a little). Finally I did pull it right out and it was so exciting. Summer was beyond excited giggling and screeching. She had to go show all of her many friends around the church, First PAPA of course, (Nana was with us when we pulled it out). Then we went to every-room showing Auntie Jessica, Uncle Tyler, Rylen, and many, many of our friends. 
 That night I had to go on pinterest and think of something clever and cute to put under her pillow  with her cash. I found a cute "toothfairy" receipt on pinterest and I went with that. It was easy & simple, yet so adorable. 

Summer had been talking and talking and TALKING about "when my tooth falls out the TOOTH-FAIRY is going to visit me!!" It was very, very anticipated. So I couldn't mess this up. I probably gave her a little, ok a lot more cash then necessary, but to be fair I was also excited and wanted to give her enough to go get a little something from target if she wanted to. Anyways, the next morning she woke up so excited to announce  "The toothfairy came!! look what she left me! 10.00!! and a note!!".

Later that day she spent a lot of time making a beautiful picture of a rainbow, for the tooth-fairy, in hopes that if she left this picture for her then maybe she could have her tooth back as a keep sake. It worked of course & again Summer woke up so happy to see that the picture was gone and in its place was her beloved tooth. She kept her tooth with her all morning, watching her morning show, eating breakfast & she is very excited to bring it for show & tell tomorrow at school.
 (It can not leave the plastic baggy I will be putting it in ;)) 

She lost her tooth 1 month and 1 day after turning 5. My baby girl is growing up and its going by a little faster then I would like. 




You May Also Like

0 comments