Happy Birthday Dad

by - November 01, 2015

Happy Birthday to my hero. My first date, my first kiss as a little girl, the one who bought me flowers, who was my first valentine, who showed me how men are supposed to treat me , taught me important lessons, taught me right from wrong, never gave up on me, talked to me when I was having a bad day, cared about my feelings, took me prom dress shopping, every year, all around the city until I found my perfect dress. You always spoke life to me, & you have helped me on my marriage journey so much. You continue to take me on dates and be my daddy & call me everyday to check-in. I could never have dreamed of a better dad or a better papa for my girls. Thank you for always being real, & honest, even when it hurts, & a genuine loving person. I love you with my whole heart and I always will. You made me who i am today, Happy birthday!



Here is the birthday video I made for my dad!

You May Also Like

0 comments