A day in the life

by - November 03, 2015

Ever wonder what a day for me and my girls looks like? No? That's ok, it's not really for you anyways, it's for me, but I have decided to let you all see the wonderfulness of it ;) you're welcome. 
I wanted to make this video for myself, a "day in the life" video so in 10 years I can re-watch this with Summer and London and all the memories will come flooding back.

Everyday is different. I clean different things daily, but I also clean the same things day in and day out, sometimes, more than not, several time a day. Some days I have toys literally in every room, ALL. AT. ONCE. & I feel like I can't keep up with the picking up. Other days it's actually doable for the most part. Some days we go for walks to the park, take our baby dolls for a stroll down the sidewalk, play on our swing set in our back yard, play with chalk.....none of which you will see on this specific "day in the life" video. Cause on this day of filming it was cold, raining and gross outside, boo. But you will get a pretty good picture of what an average day looks like for us, give or take a little. So if you want, sit back, grab a cup of coffee, click play and enjoy. This video is a bit long, but it's our 12 hour day all into a 12 minute video. I am going to try to do these videos for sure once a year but hopefully, if I have it in me, I'm going to shoot for 2 times a year! I am going to try for a "warm season" one & a "cold season" one. It will be so fun to look back on this as the girls get older. One of my favorite things to do growing up was to watch home movies, all the memories you forgot about come flooding back. I don't ever want to forget these little daily things we did.


You May Also Like

0 comments