Christmas List

by - December 04, 2015




Here you go Hubby. One of these is clearly unrealistic (but a girl can wish).
The rest is tons of different thing you can choose. Most christmas's I have 1 gift I REALLY WANT, but this year I just put a ton of different things so u can choose. Just remember, If you buy at Nordstroms I can easily return for something different if need be, so its worth the extra few dollars you might need to spend. just sayin ;).

#1 Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid
#2 Eminence Masque
#3 Ankle Bootie size 7
#4 Dr. Teal's Bath Salt
#5 Dr. Teals' Bath Bubbles
#6 & #7  Hunter Boots size 7. I want the olive or the black color, matte
#8 just for future reference. black xs
#9 AG Jeans size 25..just went on sale today!
#10 NDSU sweatshirt
#11 here or here
#12 Ray-ban. on sale right now!
#13 earings I like the gold, tricolor & black
#14 Marc Jacobs

Date night out for steak! Us weekly subscription.




You May Also Like

0 comments