Christmas 2015

by - December 28, 2015



Thankful for that baby in a manger and the reason for the season, Jesus! We had a fun filled December month celebrating Christmas with family. 
Christmas Eve I was sick with a horrible cold and couldn't go to the Christmas Eve service at church, So bummed :(. Christmas day I was still not feeling good, But we still had a fun filled busy Christmas day! I am so thankful for all the family that I have. 
BLESSED.



The funny thing about this photo below is, originally we only had got Summer a scooter for christmas, not London. It didn't take long for London to want Summers scooter every second that Summer was on it, resulting in lots of spats. Adam and I went to target & picked this up for london just a few hours later. Now they are both happy. Don't know why I didn't think about this from the start ;).

sitting on their new horse christmas morning, Ali in hand.




Great Grandpa Braucht with Braelyn

Now enjoy the Christmas Video!

You May Also Like

0 comments